Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sorry... Something new just happened and wanted to share

I'm sorry... I know that I just posted, but Anna just opened up her bag and pulled out a photo album of her whole stay while in the orphanage plus all the gifts we sent her. All of the gifts are un-used and almost seem as if she's never seen them before. She has the letters and was just smiling huge when she showed them to us. She was so proud!!! I'm so very happy and can't even tell you how happy this made Shawn and I. :)

Love to all....
Stephanie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had told me she hadn't worn any of the clothes yesterday,But maybe she hadn't opened anything at all. The album of her stay must be VERY interesting!!! Love, Dad and Mom

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!!! This is the best thing ever!! I am so happy for you!! You guys are making me cry at work everyday!! I am so happy for you all!!! Love and miss you, Cheryl

Unknown said...

I'm tearing up, that's so special! LOVE YOU ALL!

Unknown said...

So sweet, thanks for the update!

Desiree said...

Awww that is precious!! I can't wait to meet her!!:):) We'll keep praying!