Thursday, April 22, 2010

Amberlee #3

Okay Blogger is officially not cool. It's been exiting my posts! ugh! lol. I am completely thrilled to have Anna with me! :D She's learning to say words, and how to use the Translator.
I have taken some more pictures for you all! Of the crazy traffic and all. It's kinda crazy.

I have found out that Anna's favorite color is yellow. She is learning to say some of the words, and is super funny on the translator. She likes to listen to the English lessons. Her favorite subject is English! :D We went to the market place and got some amazing things!! :D

Here are some pictures I have taken:





I captured a once in a life time glip of life! It was our first moments with Anna! She's a one of a kind girl!

I would have more pictures to put up...but blogger is being stupid. :/ Sorry. I will upload them later. LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tired,

Am

4 comments:

Keith said...

Wow! Your video gave me chills! I think that is the same room we met Julie in!
I am so excited for you all!
-- Val
PS We got our LOA today for our next little one, we are hoping for travel this summer.

Unknown said...

You made me cry at work Amberlee!! What a sweet moment you captured!! Thank you for letting us in on it!! It is wonderful!!

MilitaryatHeart said...

Your welcome ruler. ^_^

svincent said...

cvThanks so much everyone for your comments. We couldn't be more excited about getting Anna.


Val,

It wouldn't surpise me if it was. When we got our first two little ones, we got the second one in the same exact room as the first (two different trips of course).

It's always fun to see others that have been to the same places. Gives us that feeling of connectedness to one another.


Doug - I knew you were just a big softy under neath that supervisor exterior. :)