Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Amberlee #1

Hey all it's Amberlee! I'm a little frusterated right now with blogger! :/ Oh well. So I'm hoping a lot of you are following us! We are Hong Kong right now in the Marriot hotel. Very beautiful here in the hotel! Right outside our window we can see the ocean! :D Oh! And the furniture is like one of a kind! So amazing! I have pictures of it here below:

The first picture above is of this little 'pond' type thing under the stares. The stones are on the water with the water rippling. The second picture is of Jonathan laying on the couch under this wonderful lamp! I WANT ONE!!! :D The third picture is my favorite! I took it in Sepia mode! It's pretty much a glass shell. Very wonderful wonderful wonderful!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Well people that's all I have for right now! :/ We have another trip on the plane today...3 hours I think? Well I better go, Josiah wants to use the computer. :)

I love and miss you Natalia and Jenna and grandma and grandpa, and the rules, and the quartos, and the Crowston's, and the Dickeys, and ALL OF YOU!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!


Jet lagged,
Amberlee

PS: It's hot and humid right now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey , it sure is nice to be able to follow you on your journey as a family. I look forward to seeing more of you trip. You all take care.

Stephen Dickey said...

Hey guys I am so excited for you, I can't wait to meet my two new nieces! I am so proud of you all taking on this new challenge and chapter in your life. One thing you can be sure of, God will be there for you with the grace to handle it all. Praise God for coming through for you even when sometimes it looked like things were not going to work out, God was there for you. LOVE YOU GUYS, Stephen

Anonymous said...

Just on my way to bed but was praying for you all and decided to check in one more time. It is 11:10p.m. and Amberlee had blogged on and Shawn and Stephanie too. Can hardly wait to see pictures of all 7 of you together. What a blessing that will be. Good night and I'll check in first thing in the a.m.

Much love to all, Mom

MilitaryatHeart said...

Well thank you all! I know that God is keeping us safe. :) Please continue to pray for us! :D