Thursday, April 22, 2010

Amberlee #4

Hello all! I am sitting in our hotel room watching Anna and Jonathan kick the balloon back and forth. She laughs at a lot of things! :D I love her very much! She's so funny! She's still shy, but she's getting better! :) She called me Am today! :D That's exciting!

We went to Walmart today! We got some snacks for Anna. She chose dry seaweed, and peanuts. Mrs. Rule, is seaweed healthy for you?? :)

Well that's pretty much all I have to say right now. Sorry I don't have any pictures right now to add. :/

Hope that all of you are doing well!!! :D


Blogging,
Am

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot Amberlee for your quick note. Such a blessing to hear Anna is responding to all of you.
Much love, Grandma

Unknown said...

Well we are very excited that she want to be with you. It sounds like she is fitting in well. Tell her that her aunt Sharon Loves her very much. of course I love all of you as well. We are praying each day for you all.

Unknown said...

Hello Amberlee! Yes! Seaweed is very good for you!! That is a good reason why asians are not fat! So happy to hear you are having a wonderful time with your new sister!! She is so blessed to have you, all of you!! Mrs. Rule

Desiree said...

Ahhh AM!! I'm so glad you are having fun with your new SIS!!!:):) That is so cool. Miss you!! hey say hi to Jonathan for me since he doesn't have his onw posts-love and miss you all!I'll be praying and thinking of you often!! BARTER HARD!:P