Friday, April 23, 2010

Josiah #5


hellooooooooooooo again! sorry i've been gone just been lazy to post and have been meeting the new member to my family, darling Anna. My AWESOME MOM has just informed me that she has made a mistake in Anna's clothes size. It is NOT 7, it is 1-3. Anyways enough about other people's veiw, lets get to the exciting stuff. In the picture to le left you will see this tastey looking cake, Don't let it fool you though it is nasty stuff! Am tried it and said she almost threw up as soon as it was in her mouth! now we are questioning is the stuff on the top sawdust? well i guess we are going to go on a walk so i have to take a shower... LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU!!!!!

5 comments:

Desiree said...

Well Josiah??Aren't you going to tell us what that is??? Glad you are having a great time with Anna!1 I can't wait to meet her!!!:):):)

Unknown said...

oh yuk!! My worse nightmare!! The main reason I would not want chance the food and go with you!! I am glad most of your food seems to be edible!!Love you guys!Mrs Rule

Josiah Vincent said...

thanks mrs. rule I love you too and thankyou desiree noelle rule

Anonymous said...

My guess is graham cracker crumbs on pineapple fluff ;>) I know I'm right, I know I'm right!!!!!!
Sooooo thankful to hear how much you all love Anna and she loves you!! Have a nice flight.
Much love, Grandma

Gray Skies said...

Let me guess, is there meat inside that dessert thing? One of the reasons I avoided eating Chinese desserts when I was there is that they look so tasty on the outside, and then you bite into them expecting something sweet, and you end up biting into meat. Or nasty bean curd.