Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Amberlee #6

I know I know, you guys are all flustered for me not posting in a while, just calm down! ;) lol! Alright so I didn't have the chip in my camera and I realized that when we were almost to the place. :( I got a video but...I didn't get a very good one because I used Josiah's device for it. I don't think I'm going to upload it cause it's 33 seconds long and not very good. :/ Sorry.


Okay so Rebecka I have gotten one of your requests! :) I got a picture of a squat-pot! Here it is...
Oh! Also the style for the teenager girls right now, or what I'm seeing a lot of, is just a t-shirt, really short shorts with tights underneath. I don't have a picture of that. :/ I almost did, but it was a little weird. :p not that I'm not! lol!

Okay...so I think I have some other pictures too:
Okay the first one here there is a guy on a bike hauling all this stuff!
This one I saw in the park with Hellen, I don't know what kind of flower it is. But it's pretty!!!! :D
Um yeah, this one I'm just goofing around. He's attractive okay?! lol jkjk!!
"This is beast!" as Josiah would say.
Okay this is not okay! This guy it hanging on this bar fixing it. No harness or anything! :O
McDonald's ice cream! :D Chocolate, grape, lime, and strawberry I think? :)

Alright well that's pretty much all for now. OH! I bartered!!!! :D :D :D That was fun! Came down on a price from 78 to 60. ^_^ boo ya!

Oh and Rebecka the squat-pot, the cleanest one I've ever seen! :)

Okay guys I better go. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!!!

Miss you allllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bartering!,

Am

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are the pictures of the family.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amberley. I'm glad you have that picture of the sq pot. Abby is here and we had told her about them and now she can SEE one :>....thank you Rebecca. I agree with Sharon though too...pictures of the family are really nice but the ones you sent of "goings on in China" are good too.We miss all of you and will be thankful to have you home. We pray for endurance for all of you for the next 10 days as you exist in such tight quarters.
Much love and prayers, Grandma

Unknown said...

So glad you get to see so many interesting things! I am praying for you all and can't wait to see you again! :)
Karen

Rebekah said...

Thanks Am for satisfying my curiosity. The guy on the bike was interesting. Do they share the street with the cars or do they have their own bike-line? I know it can be a little embarrassing to be caught taking peoples clothes, plus you really need them to stand still long enough so it does not come out blurry. I have tried to take it of them from off to the side, kind of pretending that I'm taking it of the building behind them but the picture usually isn't any good. "Why", do you ask do I like to run around sneaking pictures of people? It more taking pictures of the weird and interesting, I wish I did it more. But then I would need to have a camera on me all the time. I would like to make a book called, "Weird and Wacky observations". Traveling is a great opportunity to see more out of the ordinary things. Don't let the jet leg hamper your enjoyment. I think the ice-cream looks more like sherbet. Maybe Anna or Gui Yuan could ask the girls you see to pose for you. I have found that if you compliment their choice of dress and tell them you want to document it for a friend, they are happy to comply. People watching to one of my favorite pass times, especially with my sister Sarah. What is so cool about this trip is that you can ask your new sisters about what your seeing, eating and experiencing and get the inside scoop. I hope the next few weeks offer you the chance to do many interesting, every day and once in a lifetime things together.=)

Rebekah said...

Mmmmm, I just reread my post and I see that I made a little type o. I meant to say taking pictures of peoples clothes NOT taking peoples clothes. Yikes! Now that might enliven the trip but is not one of Rebekah's official travel recommendations.

Unknown said...

Good one Rebekah!! Love the interesting info!I also highly recommend asking people for their pics!! I was surprized so much when I said I was a American and would like their picture in Europe the people were REALLY exicted!! It was fun!! Keep up the great work!! Love and miss you all, Mrs. Rule

Walt and Pam V said...

Ok, this post is great, but we want more posts!! It has been almost a whole day now with no new posts. Ok, kidding a little bit, but certainly having withdrawals. Walt's PET scan came back good, not completely cancer free but the lymph nodes have reduced in size and no new cancer. The Doctor said the chemo is working. He has another one on Tuesday the 4th. We will keep praying for you.
God bless you,
Pam and Walt

Unknown said...

that guy hanging on the bar, that's how bill works. :)