Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Amberlee #2

After about five minutes of trying to get the WiFi to work here in the airport (while we're waiting for the flight) I finally got it working. :)
We are waiting to bored the last 1 hour flight. Phew. And now I'm listening to dad and Josiah decide who's gonna use the iPhone. lol!

Well I have more pictures! We got to see Pastor Thompson Chung and his 16 year old son, Nathan. :D That was exciting! I ate some very...interesting foods and actually thought it was AWESOME! Then we stopped for dessert! ^_^ YAY!

Alright here are some pictures. I apologize for some of the pictures being dark. :/


Well better go. LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU!

Yours truly,

Am

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good info Amberlee! I think you may want to check with your parents
to make sure its ok to mention the people you saw in the way you did, ok? I am very much enjoying you and Josiahs take on the trip! Thanks!! Mrs. Rule