Saturday, September 8, 2007

Some Pictures of First Day in China





Hello all! Our first night of sleep was our entire daytime. How confusing on your body. I kept waking up and thinking that tomorrow we will hold Jennavive and I just can't wait.

I got up early when mom went into the bathroom to get ready and decided to put up some pictures. When I looked on my camera, I found this really cute picture of Amberlee, Jonathan, and Natalia from a few weeks ago that I hadn't seen yet. They painted their faces. Aren't they so cute!

In just a few hours, we will get on an airplane (China Southern) to go to Changsha. This is where we will get Jennavive, also where we got Natalia. Maybe even the same building.

Trust all is well for all of you. Please pray for tomorrow. It will be such a special day held in our hearts for many years to come. We'll post more pictures as soon as we can. We should get her around 7 PM Sunday your time.

Until then,
Stephanie

4 comments:

Walt and Pam V said...

Praise the Lord you made it safely. We are so excited for you and our prayers are with you all. This is so great we can keep up with your trip this way. Please keep posting as often as you can.
Love,
Walt, Pam and Sara

Unknown said...

Stephanie and Shawn (Mom)
I want to say that I am very excited. The pictures are very special . We are very that to God for this special gift God has given to you. Tell mom that I said hi.
Sharon

Josiah Vincent said...

hey thats some awsome pic's love u all can't wait to see u

Josiah Vincent said...

hey bill atleast my dad doesn't have to sit at the compute all day 8( (nerd face)