Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's 2 AM and we're all having trouble sleeping from excitement

Well we're really getting close! Mom and I just figured out the time at home and you are all just having your first church service. Pastor Cavin must just be getting started. Although we are sorry we will miss church today, we are so excited to hold Jenna in about 8 and 1/2 hours. Can't sleep and mom and I both have headaches. Seems it has gotten too warm in our room over night. We'll take some medicine and turn on the air conditioner and go back to sleep for about 4 more hours and we should be all set for when we leave to get Jenna.

Kids, I miss you so much! We have seen things here that we saw last time and it makes me think of you even more. Remember the museum where the mummy was? We're going to see this again this time maybe in a few days. I'll try to take better notes since I can't remember much detail about who and what from last time. It was also one place we forgot to take the camera 2 years ago. Also, Amberlee, I remember that you mentioned you wanted a scroll with your name in Chinese and we spoke to our guide, Vicki about that and she said we could order it in a few days, but I can't remember what you, Josiah and Jonathan were interested in having as souvenirs. Maybe you can send me an email and tell me. I love you and miss you all. I will be holding your new sister soon. Watch for pictures around 8PM.

Much love to all and by the way, you all can posts notes to our blog. You just click on the comments link under each new postings and then you can go to a page and write something. We love to get little notes.

7 comments:

Alex & Karen said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! It makes it seem more real when we can hear about what's going in along the way. We will be thinking of you tonight when we you get to see your daughter for the first time. Give her hugs and kisses from Uncle Alex, Aunt Karen & cousins! :-) xoxo

Unknown said...

Y'all need to get back...I'm having Vincent withdrawls...do you know who this is yet? Hmmmmmmm.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the pictures and information. We are praying earnestly for you and cant wait to see pictures of our new little niece! Love, Bret and Barb

All4ds said...

Hi ya,
Natalia says she can't wait to see Jennavive's pictures!!! Tell her that her big sister loves her!
Our internet is up and running now so we will be looking at all the photos!
Hugs,
Karen and the kids!

Unknown said...

C'mon! I know you have her by now...I want some pics!

Unknown said...

Love you guys. Can't wait to see her. Have fun.

Unknown said...

Hi everyone:

Jenna is a beautiful little girl. She is so fortunate to have you two as parents. She sure will understand this when she gets a little older. Dude....it looks like a pretty plush place you are staying in. Don't change your mind and decide to stay there. :o)
Love to all,
Jim