Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Amberlee #8

Hey guys!,

Okay guys so you're all gonna flip by the time I finish this post.

Lets start out calm. :) We went to the mall today, did tons of walking around and took the Subway! :D Um yeah I've had tons of fun today! I did Anna's hair like mine (braided headband).

We did a lot of Boo Shei Shei (No thank you) to the guys trying to give us things to buy. :-o But that was okay. The streets/malls we were walking in were really busy!

Here's where you guys are gonna flip!:
So our family is walking by the stores, right? I'm holding moms hand, and Anna's holding moms other hand. Dad, Josiah, Jonathan, and Zoe are walking a little ways behind us. Okay so this guy with a trash bag with cans in it, is walking along and trys to kiss me! TRYS TO KISS ME! I'm like, What! What's your problem! Of course he didn't succeed, and mom turned around and yelled at the guy. Then he ran off. Dad didn't even know what happened. But it happened so fast! I'm glad that he didn't kiss me. Ugh what a creep right??!?!?!?!?!?!


Anyways guys I better go. Hope you are all doing well! LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!!!


:)

Am

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amberlee I would have done the same thing as your mom did. You all be careful and come home to us all in one piece. Love you all it is getting closer that we can meet you all at the Airport .Michigan67

Rebekah said...

Wow, that made the shopping trip just a little more exciting! Maybe you need to add some new mandarin phrases to your vocabulary like, "BACK OFF Creep" or "My Caucasian lips are off limits". You'd better keep a chaperon close at hand just in case you cause anymore Asian men to loose their heads or better yet, put something heavy in your bag that you can brain them with. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Gray Skies said...

AHHHHH! How horrible! I didn't think Chinese men were THAT crazy!

Unknown said...

Ok, Ok!!! Enough looking for something to do Amberlee!!!Now, you are just too comfortable there now!! You better just come on home!! Wear a bag on your head until you leave now!!Hee, hee!!Well, woke your Mom up, not sure what will wake up Dad?!! hee, hee!! Love you & miss you all, Mrs.Rule

AmyB said...

HAH, I've gotta say....this made me laugh. What a weird situation. :-p